HR Consulting Partner
An HR Professional bringing over 17 years hands-on HR experience in both consulting as well as corporate with the passionate belief that people are key for the success of any organization.
Dina started her HR career with recruitment by establishing and managing the recruitment business in IMI-International Marketing & Management Institute, one of the well-known consulting firms in Egypt specialized in Training, market research, recruitment and management consulting.
After spending around 11 years in the consulting business, Dina moved to the corporate side by joining SANOFI, one of the top leading multinational Pharmaceutical companies worldwide as an HR Business Partner, instrumentally contributing to the transformation to partnership with the business leaders collaboratively driving the achievement of the organization strategies and priorities.
Along her career, Dina has been accumulating profound knowledge and extensive practice in different HR Management areas, out of which she has gained special expertise in:
- Headhunting and Talent acquisition
- Designing and conducting Assessment/Development Centers
- Organization structure, Developing policies and SOPs, Job analysis and profiling,
- Performance management ,Talent Management and succession planning
- Employees engagement and retention
– SHL certified “Assessment Center Design”
– Professional Certified Trainer, AUC
– “Competency Certification Program”: Granted a Certificate of Completion of “Competency Development & Profiling” (Level 1), IHRM
– Human Resources Certificate, Cambridge University